Livestock excretions to resources facilities
Livestock excretions to resources facilities (4N-System technology)
- No bad odor is produced as the liquid fermentation reactor and liquid fermentation tank are completely sealed.
- Reaction using microorganisms without inserting external chemicals (and methane/aerobic fermentation).
- Produced liquid fertilizer has high adhesion to soil, and no leachate is produced from compost.
- High-quality liquid fertilizer can be produced in a short period of time.
- The entire process of existing technology requires more than 180 days of decay period, but that of 4N technology requires only 30 days at least.
- Electric power saving effect by compressing the capacity of the bad smell reducing facility (100HP → 50HP).
- Moisture can be adjusted without compost stirring and sawdust, and natural fermentation is possible.
Expected effects of 4N Technology
(reducing air, water, and soil pollution)
Reducing maintenance costs
Increasing production efficiency
Increasing efficiency compared to the area
Flexible use of the storage tank compared to peak season
Processing schematic diagram